HOCKEY 2 TOWN
 
HomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Trade Centre

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kings

avatar

Posts : 289
Join date : 2008-06-10

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:55 pm

David Backes 61 63 63 23 450000 2

for

2 prospects of your choice


or let me kno who u want for him if u dont like the offer .. lets keep our streak going at 3 for 3 lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:04 pm

Kings wrote:
David Backes 61 63 63 23 450000 2

for

2 prospects of your choice


or let me kno who u want for him if u dont like the offer .. lets keep our streak going at 3 for 3 lol

How about

David Backes 61 63 63 23 450000 2
5th pick

for

David Moss 64 64 68 25 485000 1

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:05 pm

You know what since there is so much problems with Johnson how about I hold on to him so there's no more fighting.

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GM*Sens

avatar

Posts : 156
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Wed Jun 18, 2008 11:19 pm

OH CMON!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mike032

avatar

Posts : 125
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:57 am

Daniel Tjärnqvist 56 72 72 30 1700000 3

for

Patrik Berglund D D- C- 19 700000 0
David Perron D D C- 19 450000 0

gianni, i know u want to do this trade

_________________


NEW YORK RANGERS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:35 pm

mike032 wrote:
Daniel Tjärnqvist 56 72 72 30 1700000 3

for

Patrik Berglund D D- C- 19 700000 0
David Perron D D C- 19 450000 0

gianni, i know u want to do this trade

Well not really, an old geezer for two prospects lol

no thanks not interesting

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Admin*Cabs

avatar

Posts : 514
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:12 pm

lol ok if you ever want to trade him(use johnson as a way of getting more depth on your team) check my team out and offer me a trade ill trade anyone except my untouchables(higgens might be tradable)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:59 pm

i want these guys can u make me an offer pls

Alexander Frolov 77 72 72 25 2000000 4
Jeff Woywitka 52 59 60 23 650000 2
Marc-André Fleury 72 78 76 22 989520 2
Hannu Toivonen 71 77 74 23 532000 1

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:48 pm

gc_24flyers wrote:
i want these guys can u make me an offer pls

Alexander Frolov 77 72 72 25 2000000 4
Jeff Woywitka 52 59 60 23 650000 2
Marc-André Fleury 72 78 76 22 989520 2
Hannu Toivonen 71 77 74 23 532000 1

Jeff Woywitka 52 59 60 23 650000 2

for

Randy Jones 51 68 64 26 525000 2
5th round?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:24 pm

i accept...go rite it up

can u make me an offer 4 the other guys

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:31 pm

gc_24flyers wrote:
i accept...go rite it up

can u make me an offer 4 the other guys

For Frolov and Fleury no sorry but for Toivenen how about

Hannu Toivonen 71 77 74 23 532000 1
1st

for

Simon Gagné 82 68 79 27 5250000 4
4th

If you don't like it notify me right away

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gm*Bruins

avatar

Posts : 66
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:38 pm

perron
jonhson
1st

for

kessel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:38 pm

no choose som1 except 4 carter,richards,gagne,riemsdyk

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:40 pm

Gm*Bruins wrote:
perron
jonhson
1st

for

kessel

Can you put in a 3rd so at least I get a tiny bit more depth than what I'm getting?

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:41 pm

wat about r trade with toivonen...i can giv u som depth

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:43 pm

gc_24flyers wrote:
no choose som1 except 4 carter,richards,gagne,riemsdyk


Sorry so

Hannu Toivonen 71 77 74 23 532000 1

for

Scott Hartnell 74 71 74 25 4250000 4
4th?

That's enough depth for me for Toivonen

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:50 pm

Oleg Saprykin 71 65 73 26 2500000 3
Scottie Upshall 67 68 69 23 450300 1
R.J. Umberger 70 66 71 25 1050000 2
Ryan Potulny 67 65 67 22 835000 1
Mike Knuble 75 75 75 35 1520000 1
Sami Kapanen 75 68 75 33 1520000 3
Stefan Ruzicka 66 59 64 22 550000 2
Ben Eager 53 69 62 23 646000 1
Boyd Kane 60 61 62 29 450000 1
Triston Grant 39 65 57 23 450000 2
Riley Cote 29 67 56 25 450000 1


DEFENSEMAN
Name OF DF OA Age Salary Contr

Kimmo Timonen 76 73 74 32 6280000 5
Denis Gauthier 46 78 71 30 2000000 3
Derian Hatcher 32 88 71 35 3500000 3
Jason Smith 47 81 71 33 1976000 1
Mike Rathje 46 76 69 33 3500000 4

Goalies
Martin Biron 75 78 75 29 2128000 1
Antero Niittymäki 74 77 75 27 1000000 1
Martin Houle 55 59 63 22 466500 2
Rejean Beauchemin 50 53 61 22 500000 2


can u choose from these guys pls

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:55 pm

gc_24flyers wrote:
Oleg Saprykin 71 65 73 26 2500000 3
Scottie Upshall 67 68 69 23 450300 1
R.J. Umberger 70 66 71 25 1050000 2
Ryan Potulny 67 65 67 22 835000 1
Mike Knuble 75 75 75 35 1520000 1
Sami Kapanen 75 68 75 33 1520000 3
Stefan Ruzicka 66 59 64 22 550000 2
Ben Eager 53 69 62 23 646000 1
Boyd Kane 60 61 62 29 450000 1
Triston Grant 39 65 57 23 450000 2
Riley Cote 29 67 56 25 450000 1


DEFENSEMAN
Name OF DF OA Age Salary Contr

Kimmo Timonen 76 73 74 32 6280000 5
Denis Gauthier 46 78 71 30 2000000 3
Derian Hatcher 32 88 71 35 3500000 3
Jason Smith 47 81 71 33 1976000 1
Mike Rathje 46 76 69 33 3500000 4

Goalies
Martin Biron 75 78 75 29 2128000 1
Antero Niittymäki 74 77 75 27 1000000 1
Martin Houle 55 59 63 22 466500 2
Rejean Beauchemin 50 53 61 22 500000 2


can u choose from these guys pls

R.J. Umberger 70 66 71 25 1050000 2
4th or 3rd depending on if the other trade get's accepted

for

Hannu Toivonen 71 77 74 23 532000 1

I really want that draft pick lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:05 pm

k so

i accept

umberger
3rd or 4th

4

toivonen

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:16 pm

so now i guess ill put the 4th

so its

umberger
4th

4

toivonen

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:17 pm

yep it's done

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:18 pm

do u wanna do an erik johnson deal too??

ill giv u

johnson

4

1st
2nd
5th
Stefan Ruzicka 66 59 64 22 550000 2

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:29 pm

gc_24flyers wrote:
do u wanna do an erik johnson deal too??

ill giv u

johnson

4

1st
2nd
5th
Stefan Ruzicka 66 59 64 22 550000 2

What position is Ruzicka

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
gc_24flyers

avatar

Posts : 266
Join date : 2008-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:35 pm

RW
nd 4 our trade withumberger nd toivonen were gonna hav to wait like a week or 2 cuz umberger is injured

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gianni_rulz27

avatar

Posts : 106
Join date : 2008-06-16
Age : 26
Location : Montreal

PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   Thu Jun 19, 2008 4:37 pm

gc_24flyers wrote:
RW
nd 4 our trade withumberger nd toivonen were gonna hav to wait like a week or 2 cuz umberger is injured

All right deal but you are going to have to put it up I have to leave for work lol

_________________
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trade Centre   

Back to top Go down
 
Trade Centre
Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Unusual trade
» How do we evolve Pokemon that would require a trade?
» S4 Episode 22 - Trade Ya
» A Nice Little Day At The Centre
» characters for trade

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HOCKEY 2 TOWN :: Teams :: Saint-Louis Blues-
Jump to: